Tuesday 16 October 2012

Keeping The Best Sketch #45

Morning all =) Yes another post, 3 days in a row...this must be a record for me!! And today, the reason is another fabulous sketch @ Keeping The Best. My DT layout, was a bit of a salvage operation. I ordered these papers from Poland 3 months ago ( no exaggeration) and had lost all hope of receiving them until Friday when they finally showed up. I was soooo excited only to find the box was pretty much trashed and the fat pigeon that delivered them had pretty much warped the 12 x 12 papers to oblivion. So I salvaged what I could, the strips on the side of this sketch were perfect to try and use up the non crushed bits and the main paper is a Crate Paper I had in my store. Hence the title 'Keep Calm & Start Counting' lol....



And the sketch...


Looking forward to seeing so fabulous entries for this one!
Hugs G xox

17 comments:

  1. Great page ...love the "trashy" bits down the side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeee your lo!!! I loveeeeee the colors, the paper strips and the chevrons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great style Georgia. So love your scrappiness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great layout. You've done well with your salvaged bits. Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's no way to receive paper crafting goodies - glad you got them in the end and that you could still salvage your goodies. Of course, I just love your page - your style is very eye-catching :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Dear, that is not good re your papers, but I am sure you will create with them crushed and all.. this layout is stunning.. I truly love this style you are creating in at the moment.. very unique to you, so trendy, so cool, really fabulous.. love this.. love the colors.. the pop of yellow is stunning.. great sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool and fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab LO georgia...!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much for the comment on my blog. I can't believe what happened to those papers. You salvaged them pretty well. your style has really solidified in the past few months. Now when I look at a page you made i know its yours and its fantastic. The last 3 layouts are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looooove it. Gorgeous colours and fab, ace and unreal design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it...you are amazing!!! Very inspiring too....
    hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've salvaged those papers & created a masterpiece, Georgia...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is fabulous Georgia. Love the coordinating colors and your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bugger about the papers but as Keren and Linda say, you have really created something fantastic out of what could be rescued! love your take on the sketch, those strips on the side look fab as does everything under/over/around the photo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete